Enhance your quality of life and enjoy an active social scene at Sutherland’s only senior (55+) independent living apartment complex. Willoway Heights is one of the least expensive and highest quality settings in northwest Iowa.
Willoway Complex features 17 apartments, including 2 fully handicap accessible apartments. Each apartment is unique. All have beautiful woodwork and cupboards with electric stove and refrigerator furnished. The insulated windows are treated with mini-blinds. Each apartment features a washer and dryer. Bathrooms include a senior-friendly shower with a grab bar for safety and convenience. Most showers also have a seat.
Eight of the Willoway Heights apartments were developed with assistance from HUD’s HOME program. Assisted units are income restricted and are available for folks with income at 60% or less of the area median income. The Willoway Heights project will not exclude, deny benefits, or discriminate on the grounds of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, familial status or handicap. Call for additional information.
Before you make any decisions about your housing needs, come see how the Willoway Heights apartments fit your wish list and your budget! Call 712.446.2599 for more information.
- 17 senior friendly apartments on 2nd and 3rd floor
- 2 fully handicap apartments on 2nd floor
- 8 low income apartments
- Write one check for all bills
- All utilities included in rent except phone
- On-site manager
- Stove and refrigerator included in each apartment
- Washer and dryer included in each apartment
- Heat and cooling controls in each apartment
- Grab bars in all showers
- Security system, fire alarms, sprinkler system
- Fully handicap accessible with elevator and ramp
- Dinner Date 5 times per week in lunch area
- Library room available on site
- Area for seniors to play cards daily
- Mail services (secure mail box on site)
- Weekly grocery delivery
- On site hair salon
- Commons area with fireplace and TV for family gatherings
- Commons area with ample seating for guests and table for social gathering
- Visiting families welcome
- Prescription drugs delivered to your door
- Drivers available to take you to local doctor appointments
- Monthly blood pressure checks
- Churches within walking distance
- Indoor swimming pool and hot tub available within facility
- Garages and car ports for rent (limited availability)
- Fitness center available within facility
- Foot and nail care on site
- Meeting room with minimum kitchen available for rent
- Family and guest of residents overnight accommodations available
After a Lifetime of working, raising families and contributing to church and community,
Senior Citizens deserve to mature with dignity.
409 Ash Street, Suite 15
Sutherland, IA 51058